- Old jar/s with lids
- Glue (pva/super glue or other glue that fixes to both materials
- Small scale toys (dinosaurs, animals, butterflies, fairies)
- Spray paint
- Washi tape or decorative tape/paper
- Clean the jars and lids then dry.
- Following the instructions of the glue, (I used PVA) glue the feet of your toy to the jar lid, leave for 'recommended' time to set.
- Then holding the spray can approximately 30cm away from the toy spray paint evening over lid and animal. Leave until the paint is totally dry
Tip: Make a make shift spray booth to protect spray subjects from the elements. Simply take a cardboard box and close any holes with some masking tape- and you are done. This was perfect for keeping the paint where I needed it on a windy day, and also a great spot to leave these little fellas to dry as well.