- A tree branch
- Spray paint
- Paper (to construct the cranes)
1. Simply spray the tree branch with your chosen spray paint, you may need to do this several times from different angles to get every part of the branch. Make sure that each coat is dry before applying the next to avoid any drips or runs in the paint.
2. Construct origami cranes from paper, the number you will require will depend on the size of your branch and how you want the finished mobile to look- I used 7 for mine.
3. Hang the branch from a hook in the ceiling or you could fix it to the wall and have it coming out as it would from a tree.
4. Use the needle to thread the center of each crane with the white cotton.
5. Using the cotton you have threaded through hang the cranes from the branch alternating sides until mobile is balanced and desired effect is achieved.
My daughter loves her mobile, this could be a great gift for a new baby.