and design whatever you wish.
What you will need;
1. Simply draw the shape that you want to create onto the paper. Fold the material in half then pin the drawn design to the material with the pins.
2. Cut out the shape with the scissors, make sure that the paper and two layers of material stay together and do not move..
3. Thread the needle with the end starting in a corner of your shape sewing the two pieces together. I used a contrasting thread to make a feature of the hand stitches.
4. You will need to stop sewing and leave a gap large enough to get the stuffing into the cushion. Then fill with stuffing, you can use something such as a wooden spoon handle to help get the stuffing into all of the corners.
5. Then complete the sewing of the cushion.
An easy project that the kids will love as well!!