What you will need;
- Table (a good height for kiddies is best)
- Ados glue
- Lego Base plates suitable size to fit table top (I used four plates and they are available in various sizes at good toy stores)
1. Clean the top of the desk so that the lego bases can stick to a clean surface.
2. Position the bases to where you would like them to go and ensure that the lego bumps line up between each base.. Then stick them down one at a time with the Ados glue. Make sure you use enough glue as the surface area that sticks to the table is reduced by the lego "teeth" sticking up.
3. Let the glue set then its ready for the kids to enjoy. Much less back breaking for the big kids to use too.