What you will need;
- White paint (I used Resene Black White)
- Spray paint- two to three colour's works well
- Leaves or flowers or branches
- Hooks and wire
1. First prime the canvas with the white paint
2. Choose a selection of leaves, flowers, branches
3. Arrange these evenly over the canvas and spray with one colour
4. Repeat this with the other colour/s until you are happy with the composition
( I also took some of the leaves that I had sprayed over and placed them paint side down on the canvas - this creates awesome transfer images)
5. Use the hooks and wire to hang the canvas
I think the hardest thing part of creating this work is not to get too carried away and knowing when to stop..
So easily done when working with spray paint - my new obsession.