What you will need:
Spray paint (I used white)
Paint test pot (I used Resene Turbo)
Black pen (I used vivid)
1. Remove the existing hooks that hold each blackboard in place.
2. Lay the planner base on some newspaper in a well-ventilated area and spray with paint. For the best results, follow the instructions provided on the can. I found I needed about four coats of paint but it will vary depending on the colour you are using. Just apply paint until you are happy with the finish.
3. Once the planner base has dried, use the paint brush to carefully apply the test pot paint to the edges of the planner. I also used it on each individual blackboard. This is a subtle way to add a bit of fun colour without it over-powering.
4. Write the days back onto the board with the pen.
5. Screw the hooks back into the planner base? then hang the blackboards on them.
6. Find a spot where you will see and use it often and keep you organised.