The best thing about bulbs as the will multiply over time so you can pay for 10 now and by next year have even more with minimal effort from you.
You will need;
- Spring Bulbs, I used Daffodil
- Pot or well drained area in your garden bed
- Potting Mix or bulb Mix
- Small spade
1. Place a layer of potting mix or bulb mix into the bottom of the pot. If planting bulbs directly into the garden, dig small holes where you want to place bulbs.
2. Then place the bulbs evenly around in the pot, or in the garden bed not to close together. When doing this remember the depth of the bulbs is three times the length of the bulb. So the bigger the bulb the further down it should be planted.
3. Then another layer of soil and plant your chosen flowers either directly into the bed or your pot.
4. Top up the pot if there is any more soil required and then give the flowers and bulbs a good water.
Now you can enjoy looking at the flowers on top knowing that come spring you will have some love colour coming through.